Mission possible: Autopilot. Russia
|Location:||Ekaterinburg UrFU,Russian Federation|
|Dates:||09 March 2020 – 18 March 2020|
Our world is developing quickly. More and more devices that make our lives easier by automating processes appear every day in different spheres. Even the car industry was affected. Now drivers don’t have to drive the car themselves – autopilot can do it for them!
And do you know what autopilot is? Are you curious to know how it works and what it is based on? Would you like to create one yourself and integrate it into a car? If you answered YES to at least one of these questions, don’t hesitate and join our course!
We would like to invite you to our wonderful city of Ekaterinburg (but you can call it Eka, as locals do), situated next to the Ural Mountains, right in the middle of Russia – because only outside the capital you can feel the true spirit of the country! But how? No need to worry – here’s a list of things to do in Eka you will follow to experience it:
– To cross out ‘visit the largest country in the world’ from your bucket list. (Did you know that the surface of Russia is equal to 185 times the surface of Portugal and almost the same as the surface of Pluton?);
– To feel like a Lord of the world because you will stand with your left foot in Asia and your right foot in Europe. You will literally visit such a place and even take a photo for mom;
– To try borsch, kotletki, pelmeni, and other dishes with their weird names that make up the delicious Russian cuisine;
– To go to a real Russian sauna (we call it banya);
– To jump into the snow after the banya in your swimsuit and even make snow angels;
– To dance traditional Russian dance with babushka (a granny in Russian) or gorgeous Russian girls.
– To make new friends. Even with bears! We promise they’re friendly!
– To make unforgettable memories during 10 awesome days with 22 participants from all over Europe and members of the Local BEST Group EKA UrFU!
Wait no more and click APPLY!Apply Now
After you sent your application please contact the project coordinator, email@example.com, in order to check if the application was properly sent.