Biotech: signals of your body
|Location:||Moscow, Russian Federation|
|Dates:||27 March 2020 – 05 April 2020|
Do you want to discover if bears walk on the streets in Russia?
Aren’t you afraid of snow in spring?
Are you eager to learn more about signal which can be detected from your body?
And how to process them to get useful information?
This spring you’ll have a unique opportunity not only to hang out in the bustling capital of Russia, but also to find out what happens when Bioengineering’s getting connected to IT! You’ll learn more about diagnosis methods and improve your programming skills!
Also you’ll have a unique chance to visit Moscow, the city of crazy students and BEST parties! There’s no doubt you’ll fall in love with this city and people!
More and more reasons to come:
* 10 days to spend time with BEST people in the coldest and biggest country full of mysterious and unknown animals;
* Lectures and practical work with professionals from the BEST Russian Technical University;
* Chance to broaden your mind in one of the most interesting and challenging areas-Bioengineering;
* Great opportunity to visit BEST Russian laboratories in this field;
* Networking with students interested in Bioengineering and IT from the whole Europe;
* You’ll meet babushka with Cheburashka and dance SKIBIDI on the Red Square!
* Many friends, happy smiles and unforgettable memories from one of the most gorgeous cities on Earth;
* Warm moments from one of the coldest countries!
Let your dreams come true, just apply right now!
It’s you who we wait for!
So let’s meet in Russia this spring!Apply Now
After you sent your application please contact the project coordinator, email@example.com, in order to check if the application was properly sent.